(19 Journal Papers + Patents in Total)
12. Hyungryul J. Choi, Kyoo-Chul Park, Hyomin Lee, Thomas Crouzier, Michael F. Rubner, Robert E. Cohen, George Barbastathis, and Gareth H. McKinley, Transparent Dactylovorous Surfaces. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017.
11. Kyoo-Chul Park, Philseok Kim, Alison Grinthal, Neil He, David Fox, James C. Weaver, and Joanna Aizenberg, Condensation on Slippery Asymmetric Bumps. Nature, 531, 78-82, 2016.
- Co-corresponding author
- Harvard SEAS News and Events (https://www.seas.harvard.edu/news/2016/02/pulling- water-from-thin-air?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=hseas), The Atlantic, RSC Chemistry World, IEEE Spectrum, BBC News, Popular Mechanics, … Nature Physics Research Highlights (http://www.nature.com/nphys/journal/v12/n3/full/nphys3690.html) Nature Materials News and Views (http://www.nature.com/nmat/journal/v15/n4/full/nmat4612.html)
10. Sani LeClear, Johnathon LeClear, Abhijeet, Kyoo-Chul Park, and Wonjae Choi, Drop Impact on Inclined Superhydrophobic Surfaces. J. Colloid Interface Sci., 461, 114-121, 2016.
9. Kyoo-Chul Park, Abhijeet, and Wonjae Choi, Energy-Efficient Applications Using Surfaces with Special Wettabilities. J. Nanotech. Smart Mater., 1, 1-9, 2014.
8. Jeong-Gil Kim, Hyungryul J. Choi, Kyoo-Chul Park, Robert E. Cohen, Gareth H. McKinley, and George Barbastathis, Multifunctional Inverted Nanocone Arrays for Non-Wetting, Self- Cleaning Transparent Surface with High Mechanical Robustness. Small, 10, 2487-2494, 2014.
7. Siddarth Srinivasan, Shreerang S. Chhatre, Jesus O. Guardado, Kyoo-Chul Park, Andrew R. Parker, Michael F. Rubner, Gareth H. McKinley and Robert E. Cohen, Quantification of Feather Structure, Wettability and Resistance to Liquid Penetration. J. R. Soc. Interface, 6, 20140287, 2014.
6. Kyoo-Chul Park, Shreerang S. Chhatre, Siddarth Srinivasan, Robert E. Cohen, and Gareth H. McKinley, Optimal Design of Permeable Fiber Network Structures for Fog Harvesting. Langmuir, 29, 13269-13277, 2013.
- Highlighted in Nature on Oct 16, 2013.
- MIT News (http://news.mit.edu/2013/how-to-get-fresh-water-out-of-thin-air-0830), Wired, Environmental News Network,…
- “The most read article from Langmuir in September and October in 2013”
5. Siddarth Srinivasan, Wonjae Choi, Kyoo-Chul Park, Shreerang S. Chhatre, Robert E. Cohen, and Gareth H. McKinley, Friction Reduction for Fluid Flow on Spray-Coated Non-Wetting Surfaces. Soft Matter, 9, 5691-5702, 2013.
4. Kyoo-Chul Park, Hyungryul J. Choi, Chih-Hao Chang, Robert E. Cohen, Gareth H. McKinley, and George Barbastathis, Nanotextured Silica Surfaces with Robust Super-Hydrophobicity and Omnidirectional Broadband Super-Transmissivity. ACS Nano, 6, 3789-3799, 2012.
- Total citation greater than 200.
- MIT News (http://news.mit.edu/2012/glare-dust-and-fog-free-glass-0426), MIT Technology Review, Discovery News, Popular Science, phys.org, …
- “The most read article from ACS Nano between April and June in 2012”
3. Hong Zhao, Kyoo-Chul Park, and Kock-Yee Law, Effect of Surface Texturing on Superoleophobicity, Contact Angle Hysteresis, and Robustness. Langmuir, 28, 14925-14934, 2012.
2. Chih-Jen Shih, Qing Hua Wang, Shangchao Lin, Kyoo-Chul Park, Zhong Jin, Michael S. Strano, and Daniel Blankschtein, Breakdown in the Wetting Transparency of Graphene. Phys. Rev. Lett., 109, 176101, 2012. (Phys. Rev. Lett. cover)
1. Shreerang S. Chhatre, Wonjae Choi, Anish Tuteja, Kyoo-Chul Park, Joseph M. Mabry, Gareth H. McKinley and Robert E. Cohen, Scale Dependence of Omniphobic Mesh Surfaces. Langmuir, 26, 4027-4035, 2010.
7. Kyoo-Chul Park, Philseok Kim, and Joanna Aizenberg, High Energy Efficiency Heat Transfer through Phase Change on Slippery Surfaces. US Patent App. 15/057,879
6. Kyoo-Chul Park, Hyomin Lee, Hyungryul J. Choi, Michael F. Rubner, Robert E. Cohen, George Barbastathis, Gareth H. McKinley, Anti-Fingerprint Photocatalytic Nanostructure for Transparent Surfaces. US Patent App. 14/274,642
5. Hyungryul Choi, Jeong-Gil Kim, Kyoo-Chul Park, Robert E. Cohen, Gareth H. McKinley, and George Barbastathis, Inverted Nanocone Structures for Multifunctional Surface and Its Fabrication Process. US Patent 9,469,083
4. Kyoo-Chul Park, Shreerang S. Chhatre, Gareth H. McKinley, and Robert E. Cohen, Liquid- collecting Permeable Structures. US Patent 9,352,258, Licensed to NBD Nanotechnologies, Inc.
3. Yuanjia Zhang, Kyoo-Chul Park, Hong Zhao, and Kock-Yee Law, Method of Making Superoleophobic Re-entrant Resist Structures. US Patent 8,870,345
2. Hong Zhao, Kyoo-Chul Park, and Kock-Yee Law, 2012. Ink Jet Print Head Front Face Having a Textured Superoleophobic Surface. US Patent 8,562,110
1. Hyungryul Choi, Chih-Hao Chang, Kyoo-Chul Park, Gareth H. McKinley, George Barbastathis, and Jeong-Gil Kim, Process for Making Nanocone Structures and Using the Structures to Manufacture Nanostructured Glass. US Patent 9,120,669